Come anticipato nell’ultimo update della news sugli AnteMasque, si prevedeva un grosso annuncio invitando anche i fan a scaricare velocemente i tre brani pubblicati finora in quanto avrebbero potuto essere rimossi anche da Itunes. I brani sono ancora online ma da una lunga chat tra fan e Matt Bittman è emerso quanto segue (ricopiato da The Comatorium, non aggiungiamo nessun commento.
Yesterday Matt Bittman shared some amazing info, just read down here.
– If you bought the first 3 Antemasque tracks you will get the full album for free when in comes out.
– If you bought them you also will get some sweet bonuses including 10th anniversary versions of Tremulent, Deloused and Cry is for the Flies
– The 10th anniversary releases will have new mixes. No other word on how (if) they differ from the originals. Besides the mix
– The first 250 people who bought the 3 tracks will get a signed released of ANTEMASQUE when the album comes out
– Le Butcherettes’ second LP is coming this week (Tuesday was reported) it is titled Cry is for the Flies
– Here is a single form the song link
– This is all coming via a new label by Omar called Nadie
– Early details are scarce, but effectively it sounds like a new means of distributing his music.
– More details are to come in press release which should be out pretty soon.
– The apparent idea is that some individuals have been going through Omar’s hard drives and preparing albums for release (Matt referred to it as the “Obelisk”).
– He did say The Somnabulists is in there, but when its coming he did not know. (There’s a track on Telesterion that’s supposedly from an album called The Somnambulists, it has Jon Theodore and Juan on it and it’s pretty indicative of a Frances-era sound. Folks have been itching for it’s release for years now. )
– King Crimson fans may note this sounds pretty similar to Robert Fripp’s DGM model. This is a GOOD thing
– Only a very small number of people are involved in this.
– Not part of the reveal, but a pretty cryptic tweet was sent out last night too link
– Here is a picture of the Facebook thread link Have fun sifting through that shit
– Apparently its going up on Midnight tonight (no timezone noted). Be on the look out
– Matt shared a few tracks from the final TMV show on tiny chat (Goliath, Widow, In Absentia). Links are floating around link